Join us on October 19th from 6:30pm to 8:00pm for an essential training session on Fair Housing compliance. This training is designed to equip small landlords with the knowledge to uphold the principles of the Fair Housing Act.
Topics covered will include:
• Protected Classes, Covered Dwellings and Covered Transactions
• Reasonable Modifications and Accommodations for People with Disabilities
• Advertising and Marketing
• Ensuring that Your Application and Screening Processes are Non-Discriminatory
• Developing Fair and Non-Discriminatory Policies for Tenants
• Preventing Discriminatory Harassment
The presentation will include case studies and best practices tailored to the needs and experiences of small landlords. Participants will receive certificates of completion.